Process Modeler 5 SR7 is the key to BPMN Method and Style! BPMessentials students get a special version that has “style rule” validation built right into the tool. It’s easier than ever to create “good BPMN” with Process Modeler and BPMessentials.
- Method and Style validation in one click (for BPMessentials only)
- Visio 2010 64-bit support
- All the BPMN 2.0 shapes and symbols, including choreography and conversation diagrams
- Model import and export to the official BPMN 2.0 XML schema, including graphics layout information (BPMNDI)
- Link Call Activity to reusable BPMN process defined in separate file
- Conversion from BPMN 1.2 to 2.0, including creation of global elements and Call Activties
- Attribute Editor supports all BPMN 2.0 Attributes
If you still want to use BPMN 1.2 modeling, including all the usual features, just use Process Modeler in BPMN 1.2 mode.
Download is available >> here