There are many choices in BPM training, but we think BPMessentials is the gold standard. Here’s why:
- Each course is developed and delivered byrecognized experts in the field, not surrogates from a training company
- The classes are designed to give you real skills you can apply on your own, not teasers for a consulting engagement
- Each course includes post-class certification of proficiency, based on an online exam and a mail-in exercise evaluated personally by the instructor. You don’t get certified just for attendance.
- The training is hands-on using software tools, with exercises both in class and afterward
- The courses reinforce each other in a complete, aligned curriculum. They don’t overlap and contradict each other.
Check us out. We think you’ll like what you see.