Upcoming Classes – 2014
BPMN Method and Style
- February 18-20 8am-1pm ET/2pm-7pm CET - Signavio
- April 22-24, 11am-4pm ET/5pm-10pm CET - Process Modeler for Visio
- June 3-5, 11am-4pm ET/5pm-10pm CET
- September 2-4, 11am-4pm ET/5pm-10pm CET
- October 28-30, 11am-4pm ET/5pm-10pm CET
- December 2-4, 11am-4pm ET/5pm-10pm CET
- More info,
Starting and Organizing a BPM Project
- March 3-4m 11am-4pm ET/5pm-10pm CET
- More info.
Analyzing and Optimizing BPM Processes
- April 14-15, 11am-4pm ET/5pm-10pm CET
- More info.
What Makes BPMessentials Different?
There are many choices in BPM training, but we think BPMessentials is the gold standard. Here's why:
- Each course is developed and delivered by recognized experts in the field, not surrogates from a training company
- The classes are designed to give you real skills you can apply on your own, not teasers for a consulting engagement
- Each course includes post-class certification of proficiency, based on an online exam and a mail-in exercise evaluated personally by the instructor. You don't get certified just for attendance.
- The training is hands-on using software tools, with exercises both in class and afterward
- The courses reinforce each other in a complete, aligned curriculum. They don't overlap and contradict each other.